Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Metal Militia

I tend to start with painting my bases first because it can get a bit messy with all the drybrushing. I've seen people do this last but I rather not risk it. Feels too much like a game of Operation to me and I've always sucked at that game.
After the bases are done I move onto the metallic silver parts and from there I will give these metal parts a wash along with all the models' recesses.
From there it's all highlights and picking out details with a final edge highlight to pull it all together.
I'm trying to get in as much painting as possible because I start my new job this Monday. I'm not sure if the job will be cool and allow me to paint and put models together. I'm not counting on that so in the meantime I'm trying to crank out as many painting hours as I can. Hopefully the blog and my progress won't slow down too much but such is life.


No comments:

Post a Comment